Being in business with customers from another country brings a constraint that we do not always think about: jet lag and its consequences.
Indeed, if I set up a telephone appointment with my Swiss client for 9 o’ clock, it would be better if we both spoke from the same time.
But in fact “his 9 am” is for me 3 pm when I am in Malaysia, or even 4 pm if winter time is active in Switzerland.
How to manage this double time zone?
There are several solutions that work quite well most of the time, such as :
- Add more clocks with an application on your phone like “Simple World Clock Widget”.
- Set the clock on your computer by adding up to two additional clocks.
- Wear 2 watches at the same time on your arm.
However, the method I prefer is to use a paper organizer with double time zones.
But there is no such thing, you might say!
The double time zone paper organizer
I admit that until now, I have not found an organizer that meets my needs in stores, even specialized ones. So I designed it myself.
Want to test it?
You will find below the months of November and December 2017 to download. It’s free!
- Download the document. This is an A4 page in PDF format.
- Print this page.
- Cut it in half to separate November from December.
- Fold these 2 sheets in 2 again and snap them together.
- There you go. Your sample A6 paper organizer is ready. Good test!
Download link: Organizer Switzerland – Malaysia in French (pdf 45 ko) : [download-attachment id=”254″ title=”mso-exemple-agenda-nov-dec-2017″]