As far as travel is concerned, I have my own little habits. There are several airlines with which I enjoy traveling. However, when I plan a new destination, I first launch a search to find out which companies are serving the city I want to discover.
My favourite websites
- Be sure to use a VPN, which will prevent the sites in question from knowing and registering your IP address. So you will avoid to see your prices increasing as your research progresses.
- Run multiple searches with different dates. Not all flights are made every day or at the same time.
- Once the approximate dates and times have been found, take a look at the airline(s) concerned. They often offer better prices or more pleasant schedules.
- If you have the choice, take a flight with one stop. The ticket will probably be cheaper.
- And if you have a scheduled transit in a country you don’t know yet, choose the airline of that country. And who knows, you may be able to enjoy a stopover for the same price.
(Photo: David McBee / pexels.com)