Your computer reacts oddly. You have, as usual, started cleaning with the CCleaner software then the Glary Utilities software. And yet you do not feel satisfied yet …
At this point you can still use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. Indeed, thanks to this software, after an efficient and quite rapid analysis, you will get a list of the files (if any) infected by malicious software which can be a virus, trojan horse, adware or a worm.
Where to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?
To download the latest version, go directly to Malwarebytes site. Here too, the free version is sufficient. This easy-to-use software is available in several languages, including English and French. Here is the download link: https://www.malwarebytes.com/
How to set Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?
The default settings do a very good job. But if you want to learn more or deepen its other features, there are several websites that talk about it on the Internet.
How to clean my computer
- Update the version of the database.
- Start the analysis by clicking on the “Analyze Now” button.
- Go drink a coffee or eat a slice of bread, as this will take some time (25 minutes as for my last scan)
- Once the analysis is complete. The software lists the problems.
- You can quarantine infected files so that you do not interfere with your system or you can remove the threat as you see fit.
- Restart your computer.
With the software Ccleaner, Glary Utilities and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, you have enough to carry out a good cleaning and solve many problems.
But in some cases, a cleaning will be of no use. So we will also see how to use the Windows restore point to bring your computer back to its previous state … before installing a new program, before updating, before changing settings etc.
(Photos : CC0 @ pexels.com)